Music springs out of feelings that are further perceived through it’s rithm by those who listen to it. The iTunes Store integrates a large variety of music apps that brings the joy of sound into your device, either if it is an iPhone, iPad or iPod. The following list is contrived out of the most downloaded apps that we consider ‘a must’ for every music addict.
- Shazam is a groovy music identifier that integrates also LiricPlay™. This app recognizes a track in no time and with accuracy, offering all the possible information about it and allows you to tag as many songs as you want. When playing tagged music it also displays lyrics in full-screen. A faster and more complex alternative to Shazam is SoundHound which also offers unlimited music recognition and LiveLyrics.
- Use Any Music Downloader 2 if you discover a song worthy of occupying some space in your music library. The embedded web browser makes it easy for you to search, download and play music from a variety of legal music sites.
- Jango Radio is the app that works like your own radio station. Just select the favorite band, artist or music genre and Jango will start to stream music according to your requests. You can also use Spotify; it works similar to Jango Radio but in addition it offers the possibility to create music playlists. One can integrate Shazam with Spotify and enable tracks to play in this radio, but only after an update of the music identifier.
- Red Karaoke switches to entertainment and draws you into the party. It offers a huge variety of songs in almost any language and the unlimited possibility to record you while singing. And to add more fun to the party when nobody else than you to joins it, you can also record yourself during your performance and share it with friends.
- Just in case the voice doesn’t help, you could exercise another talent of yours with djay, which turns your device into a DJ system with dual turntables. It seamlessly integrates with your library, allowing you to mix your favorite songs with few slides of fingertips. The app can also mix by itself when the Automix mode is enabled.
- Shazam Player is not a usual music player. Not only that it can stream music but it also introduces you to each song you listen. It displays the lyrics of the songs, it gives you track reviews as additional information and it suggests you YouTube videos related to the streaming track.
- VEVO is the platform that plays music in images. It offers a catalog of 45,000 videos from more than 11,000 artists. All VEVO videos are high-quality. It integrates with your music library and finds videos of your favorite tracks.
- MTV Music Meter brings a fresh touch to your music collection. You can use it each time you feel the need to check the latest bands and songs and see what’s trending on MTV tops.