This app is very suitable for guitar, bass, violin and mandolin lovers, but it supports up to 26 instruments, turning your device both into a portable instrument tuner, and a professional metronome.
It also supports Chinese traditional instruments such as Guzheng and Erhu and you can try different tuning modes like FLAT, Drop D or Drop C tuning. And don’t worry about the settings, all the options are chosen in the same main screen.
On their website, Tactson suggests to use also an input pickup such as CA1-A, or any compatible adaptor cable for tuning with better detection. The metronome section is perfectly suited for musicians to learn beat with 64 Time Signatures and 42 subdivisions.
- Chromatic tuning modes and transposed tuning modes
- 16 popular kinds of calibration settings
- 26 instruments tuning modes
- Pitch names of each mode is displayed for reference
- Wide detection range from 1G to 7G
- Time signatures (total 64 changes)
- Subdivisions (total 42 changes)
- TEMPO: the tempo range is from 30 to 240 bpm. When you set the tempo, the Italian name of the tempo range will also be displayed.
- TAP TEMPO: Press the switch to the tap mode and press TAP to find your own tempo.
- ACCENT: Each beat can be assigned as an accent on the top of the screen.
- SOUND: 4 kinds of metronome sounds.
Got to love it!