The text to speech feature offers the possibility of reading out loud web pages, text files, notes and also eBooks and iBooks. The latest versions of iOS have already implemented the feature so all the user needs to do is enable it for taking full advantage of it.
Proper steps for enabling the Text to Speech feature on your Apple gadget:
- Go to “Settings” and click on “General”
- Afterwards, scroll down to “Accessibility” and turn ON “Speak Selection”
- Adjust the Speaking rate for encountering the perfect tone of voice
Steps for using Text to Speech:
- Tap and hold the text that you wish to hear until the selector tool appears
- Tap “Speak” for listening to your text out loud.