AppsKey Pro copes almost perfectly with your iOS device when you want to type more easily. If our tips & tricks for improving writing don’t satisfy, the extendable keyboard surely comes in handy; all the user needs is a running operating system 4.0 or later for the two devices to work together.
- First of all the user needs to turn the Keyboard ON from the left side. Sometimes you may need to use a pencil for pressing the recessed pairing button down for 5 sec
- Open your iOS gadget, go to Settings and afterwards select General
- Select Bluetooth that is right under General settings and once the device is found, select AppsKey Pro Keyboard from the list
- A pump-up message must appear on the screen with a 4-6 digit passkey. Enter the passkey, press return/enter key and select Keyboard from the General page.
- Select International Keyboards and click on QWERTY and US International –PC
- The settings stated above should do the trick and from now on the user merely turn on/off his device to automatically reconnect.