Remember the moment when you tried to sign up on Apple Store and you needed a Credit Card? We provided a couple of tips for succeeding in browsing on Apple Store and downloading apps and updates without the need of a credit card on your iOS and Mac. For adding gift certificates and redeem codes through the account, one does not necessarily need a credit card attached to the Apple ID.
Tips and Tricks for using the Apple Store with no Credit Cards:
- First of all, one must open the iOS Apple Store or Mac App Store and click on Install App at the app that one wants
- Click on Create Apple ID or if already logged, sign out from Apple Account
- Confirm your Country or Region
- In order to follow the procedure, agreeing with Terms and Conditions is a must and also filling out the Apple ID and Password creation page, setting this up for a new email address.
- Select None at Provide a payment and finish the settings