For that moment when you can’t find the perfect location to place your iPad, PadTab comes to the rescue; you practically get to put the gadget on the wall resting assured that it’s safe positioned.
Ideal for moments like washing the dishes, doing laundry and still having the possibility of watching a movie. You could also perform your daily gym exercises and take a glance from time to time on the wall for seeing a video.
What captured our attention was the fact that it does not require powertools or experience for installing it, you simply slide your tablet on and it’ll stay safe and steady. It can be mounted not only on walls but also on cabinets, doors, cabinet, refrigerator, or clean flat surface. The accessory is available for $19.99 at ThinkGeek Shop.
- Compatible with: The New iPad(iPad3), iPad2, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7”, Viewsonic gTablet and ViewPad 7” & 10”, Nook Color, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia Tab A500, HP TouchPad, Blackberry PlayBook, various Archos Internet Tablets, more!
- Easy on, easy off design to quickly place or remove your tablet
- Low profile PadTab means that your tablet will still fit into most soft cases and lay flat on a tabletop
- Kit comes with two WallTabs to mount into two areas
- WallTabs are inconspicuous and paintable to match your decor