Writing on a smartphone or tablet may seem more practical when it comes to size but typing can slow down your activity. We provided a way of improving the speed of typing on Apple gadgets with a resistant, water proof, roll-up keyboard.
What captured our attention was the fact that worked with Apple gadgets and not only, such as iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and computers. It comes in handy especially for children so this time you can rest assured that the keyboard won’t be damaged if you split liquid on it. Although you don’t get the same feeling as typing on a regular keyboard it’s much more easy to type than on a touchscreen(mainly on small ones like on the iPhone).
It’s worth being mentioned because it fits in a small space after being rolled so you don’t have to carry the gadget’s accessory in big bag. In fact, it could very well fit in your shirt pocket or purse. The silicone construction makes the keyboard flexible. Another great feature is the battery life, meaning that it can be used for up to 60 hours on a charge and 30 of standby time. So when it’s time for a recharge, just plug the accessory into a USB port. Also, it requires a wireless range of up to 30 feet.
- 108-key roll-up keyboard for typing on the go
- 100% silicone, latex-free construction, virtually indestructible
- Silent operation makes it ideal for computing away from home
- Ergonomic key arrangement, including Power, Sleep, and Wake keys
- Number, Scroll, and Caps Lock with LED indicators
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic surface resists dust, moisture, spills, and contaminants. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. (Do not clean with any harsh solvents.)
- 5,000,000 keystroke switch life
- Voltage: +5 V DC +/- 250 mA
- USB cable length: 50 inches
- Dimensions: 19″ x 5.5″ x 0.6″
- Weight: 10 ounces
- Made for Windows, but works on Macs, too! (The Windows key works as the Command key on a Mac.)