Whether it’s a small or impressive record collection that stays in a safe place, we all listen to them from time to time for recalling old memories. Have you ever thought how your collection would look like on the latest generation of Apple devices? iLB does just the thing, it transfers your classic music straight on the iPad for being able to listen those songs all the time.
The procedure is quite easy to follow, one just needs to dock the gadget into the slot, play the record and see how the two gadgets bond, transferring data. What captured our attention was the fact that it separates tracks automatically. Plugging the turntable into USB ports on the computer is possible. The gadget is $156.19 from Firebox.
- Convert your records directly to iPad, iPhone or iPod — no computer needed!
- RCA outputs for listening to your LPs on your home stereo or home theater system
- Optional computer connection via USB for conversion and archiving to Mac or PC
- Free EZ Vinyl Converter software included for Mac and PC
- Free EZ Vinyl Converter app for iPad, iPhone or iPod (downloads via App Store)
- App automatically separates tracks
- Hinged dust cover protects needle and keeps turntable clean