Apple has launched a new set of Beats Powerbeats2 wireless headphones to match Apple Watch Sport.
The company introduced a new set of colors for the Beats Powerbeats2 wireless in-ear headphones, with the new colors matching the Apple Watch sport band options of black, white, blue, green, and pink.
The Apple Watch can store and play 2GB of music without a tethered iPhone wirelessly via Bluetooth 4 and with watchOS 2 will get access to many more audio apps.
As the updated product uses Bluetooth, the Powerbeats2 can connect wirelessly to a number of different devices, including the iPhone, iPad, and now the Apple Watch.
● Easily pairs within 30 feet of your Bluetooth-enabled iPhone, iPad, or iPod
● Premium sound performance
● Rechargeable six-hour battery
● Sweat and water resistant
● No-slip grip in-line microphone and remote for calls
● Lighter, smaller, and with a flexible ear hook
Available at the same $200 price as the original Powerbeats2 announced last June after the company had revealed it was purchasing Beats but before the deal officially closed, the new versions are identical with the exception of the new colors. The new headphones can be found in Apple’s retail stores.