You may have experienced the moments when you wish to snapshot a picture as quick as possible and your Camera wouldn’t open or it would perform slowly. For not having to wait up to 10 seconds for the grey lens shutter graphic to open, we provided a tip that should facilitate photo shooting.
So for not looking eagerly at the lens shutter graphic and hoping that the fluffy dog would stay still until you could take the picture, it’s advised to delete all the pictures already taken. Deleting existing pictures would surely speed up the camera launch.
Also, it’s easier to connect your Apple device to a computer and afterwards delete them than deleting them in the iOS mode. If the pictures are memorable one can establish an USB connection and transfer them to a computer and afterwards delete them from the iPhone. Devices that tend to experience this kind of issue are previous versions like iPhone 3GS and even iPhone 4.
For those moments when you accidently deleted an app or your friends made a joke by deleting your favorite games, we provided a little trick for preventing someone from deleting apps on Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. All the user needs to do is make small changes in the Restrictions setting in iOS.
- Tap on “Settings” and then on “General”
- Afterwards go to Restrictions, enter the pin code and switch Deleting Apps OFF
- Exit Settings
You can afterwards check to see that the apps can no longer be deleted when jiggling because the (x) from the corner has disappeared.
One could do the same thing for Installing app if you want to prevent someone from installing expensive apps. It could be a child that likes to play on your device or if the public usage has contact to it.
It may have happened more than once to encounter a situation in which you wanted you leave as soon as possible or when you had a long journey and the fellow next was annoying you. The circumstances don’t matter that much, it simply happens to want to get rid of the person next to you.
eHarmony has provided an app that initiates a fake call immediately, in 1 minute, 5 minutes or even on a set schedule and the calls could come from a fake boss, a repetition script, a fake mom or a fake neighbor.
Schedule a call from:
- Your mom, who will inform you that “your sister is having a baby!”
- Your neighbor, informing you a water pipe in your apartment has sprung a leak!
- Your boss, who just found out everything at the office isn’t working and needs your help NOW!
One could take possession of the app from App Store and it’s free. You never know when you might need the app for having the perfect excuse for leaving.
It may happen to encounter trouble coping with your Apple device, when your home button is working very hard or it doesn’t work at all. We provided a few tips and tricks for being able to use your smartphone even if the button is incapable of being pressed.
- Open Settings -> General -> Accessibility
- Switch Assistive Touch ON, that is right under Physical & Motor
- Afterwards you can see a small touch button in the lower right corner so tap on it for accessing the virtual home button
The tip allows you to use your iOS gadget without having to repair the home button itself. So if can’t exit an app and the home button is broken, simply turn the gadget OFF and then ON and click on the virtual Home Screen that you have just enabled.
Another useful tip for fixing your Home Button is:
- Open a default iOS app and press and hold down the Power button until you get the “Slide to power Off”.
- Afterwards press and hold the Home button until the “Slide to power Off” screen has disappeared.
The text to speech feature offers the possibility of reading out loud web pages, text files, notes and also eBooks and iBooks. The latest versions of iOS have already implemented the feature so all the user needs to do is enable it for taking full advantage of it.
So, just lay back on the couch and let your Apple gadget read out loud the news or your favorite book while you’re enjoying a cup of tea.
Proper steps for enabling the Text to Speech feature on your Apple gadget:
- Go to “Settings” and click on “General”
- Afterwards, scroll down to “Accessibility” and turn ON “Speak Selection”
- Adjust the Speaking rate for encountering the perfect tone of voice
Steps for using Text to Speech:
- Tap and hold the text that you wish to hear until the selector tool appears
- Tap “Speak” for listening to your text out loud.
When you want to stop the “Speak” process simply tap on “Pause”. Users may recognize the voice as being Siri’s and Samantha’s from Mac OS X.
It’s not bad to spy from time to time your home and see if everything awkward is going on. OS X Daily has provided the technique for using a Mac as a security camera and watching live video straight from the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Mac. The procedures are quite simple so you’ll be able of checking your home or office in a blink of an eye.
You first need to have the FaceTime app installed on your Mac from home or office. It comes along with Lion or later but if you possess previous versions of Mac, download it from Mac App Store. Second, be sure you have created a valid Apple ID for using it as FaceTime Login and the most important thing, have another Apple device at hand.
- Launch Terminal found in /Applications/Utilities/ and enter the following command to automatically accept incoming FaceTime calls: defaults write com.apple.FaceTime AutoAcceptInvites -bool YES
- Still in Terminal, enter the next command, changing the email address on the end with the Apple ID you wish to automatically accept a video connection from: defaults write com.apple.FaceTime AutoAcceptInvitesFrom -array-add email@example.com
After establishing the procedures, take your iPhone or other iOS device and initiate a FaceTime call with the Mac’s Apple ID from home or from the office. In the very instant your Mac automatically accepts the call and follow what’s going on in the room for as long as you want.
Source:OS X Daily
It may happen to capture the perfect picture upside-down. We provided a couple of tips and tricks for novice users on Apple gadgets, for not letting a minor detail ruin the picture. Everything that the user needs is an Apple device running iOS5 or later for following the procedures.
- First tap on the photo that want to rotate from the Photos App
- Afterwards, click on Edit from the upper right corner
- For rotating the picture 90° counterclockwise merely tap the arrow icon from the lower left corner
- Save is the last procedure that needs to be followed, the yellow button from the upper right corner.
If not satisfied with the results, the user may very well restore the original image by tapping Cancel or Revert to Original. Also, one tap on the arrow icon would rotate the image so if you need to flip the photo around completely, just tap it two times.
Source: OS X Daily
It may happen to accidentally delete apps while doing the daily stuff on your Apple device so rest assured that data can be restored. All the user needs to do is follow the procedures:
- Open Apple Store and click on Purchased at the bottom of the screen. When working with an iPhone or an iPod touch, you need to click Updates and then the Purchased button appears at the top
- Afterwards click on Not On This iPad/iPhone tab at top
- Last but not least, look for the deleted apps and tap the cloud arrow for redownloading the app. Sign in with the Apple ID Password when required.
Source: OS X Daily