Facebook released last week the 5.0 version of the Facebook app for iPhone and iPad, an update that aims to turn the popular, yet problematic iOS app into a better, faster, and stronger one.
Now, I cannot say how many of you were curious to see if the 5.0 version works faster than the older one, taking into account that the app was supposed to be a brand new one, but you should surely grab the 1.1 update for Facebook Camera for iPhone.
The new version of Facebook Camera was released yesterday and comes with bug fixes and with new features that improve the user experience.
• Notifications for tags, likes and comments
• It’s possible to add photos to an album you choose, or create a new album
• Likes and comments are available for posts with multiple photos
• Likes are available for individual comments
• Names and profile pictures display for everyone who liked a photo
• Long captions are easier to read when you expand photos to fullscreen
• Translated to 10+ languages including French, German, Japanese, Italian, Chinese, and Spanish
If we are to judge by the improvements, Facebook seems to have taken into account the users’ complaints. The Facebook Camera 1.1 version is free and is worthy of a download as never before.